As I write we have been in lockdown for about eight weeks. It is so long, in fact, I’m starting to forget what it was like not to be in lockdown. As I live alone, I have had no face-to-face social contact. Of course, I have...Read More
Worry is when we imagine a ‘terrible future outcome’ and get caught in a loop of overthinking to try and escape the anxiety the ‘terrible future’ entails. Worry masquerades as problem solving, and that’s why it is so enticing....Read More
In my lifetime, our society has faced many threats. We have seen wars, stock market collapses and mass movements of people. On the whole, life seemed to carry on much the same as normal. The coronavirus pandemic is different. We...Read More
FREE and CONFIDENTIAL Telephone Consultation
Are you thinking of hiring a therapist to help you with an issue right now?
Are you unsure how best to proceed?
I offer a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL half hour telephone consultation to discuss your circumstances.
I will offer you professional and impartial advice, with no pressure, and that's a promise!
CONTACT ME HERE
My Latest Book
Check Out My Meditation, Mindfulness and Hypnoses CD’s
Also available for download on iTunes, Spotify etc.
- Feeling suicidal?
- Binge Eating Disorder in Men.
- Was My Sexual Abuse My Fault?
- 10 Ways to Cope with a Suicidal Mood Swing.
- Active Body, Healthy Mind.
- Hormones and Mens’ Parenting Behaviour.
- Men and Group Therapy: Why Don’t Men Do As Well As Women in Mixed Gender Groups?
- Depression as “Learned Helplessness”.
- Men’s Midlife Crisis – it’s a Woman Thing?
- Meditation Makes You Happy!